Monday, October 03, 2011

Goodbye for now

Hello...or do I mean goodbye?

This is my last post for a while. I haven't been posting regularly for a while now anyway.

It's not due to a lack of content.  I have a lot of great topics related to the theme of this blog.  The problem is time.

This past summery my wife and I adopted twin girls from China.  It has been a real joy to have them a part of our family.  I want to spend as much with them as I can.

I still have a passion for space exploration.  I have ideas for a new type of blog with that theme.  Therefore I'm going to take some time off from blogging to focus on my family and the "next generation" of this blog.

In the meantime I will keep the old posts up.  I think we're in a very interesting time for US human spaceflight.  I wasn't around during the Apollo-Shuttle transition in the 70s, but at least the shuttle was coming.  I believe something will launched to replace the shuttle.  Oh there I go again...  See I can't stop thinking about this stuff.

Thanks for visiting.

Keep the countdown clock going...


Dave

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hopefully soon we will both be able to get back to some of the things we enjoyed pre-babies. For now, I love being a parent with you.